The Stonehill Company
Welcome to The Stonehill Company, coastal Orange County’s leading provider of Residential Renovations and Luxury Custom Homes. Stonehill is excited to work with each homeowner and/or designer, while providing the highest level of seamless coordination, superior craftsmanship, and remarkable customer service.
Dream. Build. Love.Contact Us
Schedule a Phone Consultation with our Owner
- Full Interior/Exterior Transformations
- Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Large Square Footage Additions
- Superior Quality Carpentry & Finishes
- Master Suites
- Large Door and Window Systems
- Structural Framing
- Plaster & Siding
- Landscaping & Hardscaping
- Pools & Spas
- Media and Theater rooms
- Roof Decks & California Rooms
- Guest & Pool Houses
- Joining Structures
- Turnkey Custom Home for You!
- Assistance in Land Acquisition
- Vacant Lot Construction
- Tear Down and Re-builds
- Stonehill Spec Homes
Contact us to set up an initial meeting at your home, to discuss design and budget
Email: [email protected]
DM us through Instagram
Walk in- Our Dutch door is always open!
Receive your custom proposal in 3-5 business days.
A copy will be emailed and one delivered to your home.
Includes all your hopes and dreams.
Meet in person to sign the contact at your home or The Stonehill Office.
Receive a timeline of your home’s project.
Also, included is your progress payment breakdown
Begin the exciting construction process.
Receive weekly E-mail updates from Stonehill about your home’s progress Utilize our “Construction Concierge” service throughout the entirety of your project.
Dream. Build. Love
Enjoy your incredible Stonehill Project!
1. Contact UsSchedule a free phone consultation with one of our designers about your project and learn more about our process
2. Initial ConsultationOur designers will come out to your space to walk through it, talk with you about what you have in mind, and take some measurements and photos to begin brainstorming your design.
3. Review Your ProposalOur designers will send you a proposal outlining basic ideas for your space, high-low budget points, and design fee details. If you think it looks good, you'll sign up and the real fun begins!
4. PresentationOur designers will present to you visioning, floor plans, furniture selections, materials color schemes, and more for your space. You decide what you like and we'll make it happen.
5. Project ManagementSit tight, we have in-house contractors that take care of everything for you from full renovations to flooring and surface materials, to appliance and fixture installation. All of these renovations will be done before installing furniture and decor in your home.
6. InstallOnce all renovations are complete and we have reciveed all of your pieces, our team will install everything for your home...rugs, furniture, lighting, art, and accessories. You come back at the end of the day to see your vision boards come to life with a grand reveal of your new home
Financial planning is the process of determining whether and how an individual can meet life goals through the proper management of financial resources. This is an ongoing process to help you make sensible decisions about money that are consistent with your core values and enable you achieve your financial goals and objectives in life.
Our unique business planning process, tailored to the needs in every stage of your business’s life cycle, will involve close collaboration from the start up to the exit stage. Taking an integrated approach to your business vision, we collaborate with you as well as your legal and tax counsel to translate that vision into a well-coordinated, actionable plan to help your business succeed.
Estate planning is a process that allows you to specify who will manage your estate, who receives your money, how they receive it, and when they receive it. Failure to plan would default to state law in determining the ultimate disposition of your estate. We will work with you and your family, as well as your legal and tax counsel to develop a comprehensive framework that will ease the estate planning process and make sure your wishes are carried out.
Investing is the process of deploying capital through a variety of vehicles that convert your hard-earned money into financial independence. We consult with you on an initial and ongoing basis to determine your risk tolerance, investment time horizon, liquidity constraints and other factors relevant to the management of your portfolio(s). We customize our investment management services to meet your needs and seek to ensure that your portfolio(s) are managed in a manner aligned with your investment objective.
We are here to guide you through the maze of the decision-making process of risk management and strive to help you to protect all you have worked hard to build. We work with you and your other insurance counselor to assess the risks that could derail you from achieving your life goals and structure a contingency plan to mitigate these effects. We provide solutions for your life, disability, long-term care, and health insurance coverage which aim to ensure that you reach your financial goals even when the unexpected happens.